What makes Napoleon Grill better?
- Cast Aluminum grill box: as opposed to a steel box that will rust, cast aluminum will hold up for years to the high heat created by the efficient tube burners.
- Quality of materials: 304 stainless steel used in burners, drip pans, and heat deflectors will last for years!
- Roll top lid: Creates more room on the interior of your grill, while allowing a flush position against a wall or your house without the lid hitting the wall behind the grill. The lid also features a small, 1/2 inch gap along the back edge, as opposed to others with 2-3 inches of space. Combined with a strong internal heat shield, Napoleon grills will retain heat and moisture better than other grills
- 10-year replacement warranty: on most of the essential parts of the grill (burners, heat diffusers, cast heat box, stainless steel lids and shelves), with a lifetime 50% cost replacement fee afterward.
- Overall construction is built to last. For movement, Napoleon uses large, heavy-duty casters. Strong, thick stainless steel is used for the shelves, cabinets, and instrument panels, to ensure many years of hassle-free use!
Free Estimate - Service Form